Careers at TeamGenius
We're a quickly growing startup and always looking for talented and passionate people to join us. We'll be adding new positions regularly so be sure to check back often!
Customer Success Associate - Part Time
We’re a quickly growing sports tech startup looking for a part-time Customer Success Associate to play a critical role in achieving our aggressive growth goals. Our player evaluation software helps youth sports organizations by saving their staff and volunteers tons of time, and helping them share more feedback and better-develop their players, coaches and referees through ongoing feedback.
As a Customer Success Associate, you’ll support our customers through training and onboarding, by creating product how-to documentation, and by responding to support tickets – all with the goal of helping youth sports clubs and leagues successfully switch to digital player evaluations.
Sales Associate (Internship/entry-level) - Position has been filled
We’re a quickly growing sports tech startup looking for a part-time Sales Associate (intern) to play a critical role in achieving our aggressive growth goals. You’ll work directly with the founding team to generate new business through outbound sales, list building, prospect research, responding to inbound inquiries, and managing live chat on our website. Being a small team, we all wear many hats and you will too.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a small team (under 10 employees) in the early stages of growth. You’ll gain experience and participate in product and user experience conversations, customer success and customer service, product planning, sales, marketing, pricing, fundraising and much more.
We’re changing the game in youth sports player evaluations. Our technology replaces the traditional paper-based process and streamlines player evaluations like tryouts, player development and feedback, camps and more for the estimated 600,000 youth sports organizations in the US. It saves staff and volunteers countless hours, reduces errors and bias, improves team placement decision-making, and helps players develop and grow into stronger athletes.
Watch our Whiteboard Video for a better sense of the problem/solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00gTqeyv_yA
- Identify potentially good-fit sports organizations within specific sports and regions (e.g. Soccer Clubs in the North-East US), and build a list of key contacts to be used in prospecting by Sales Development Rep.
- Write sales emails and kick off sales sequences to generate discovery calls.
- Conduct discovery phone calls to identify fit and generate sales opportunities (demos) for sales account executives.
- Respond to inbound inquiries such as requests for demo, new trial account sign ups, and live chat messages.
- Become familiar with and update customer and prospect data in HubSpot CRM.
- Assist with definition and execution of sales process, including documentation of sales activities and conversations, scheduling demos, creating and maintain sales templates and call scripts, updating CRM, and generating and maintaining prospect lists.
- This is lean and quickly moving startup, you may be asked to wear many different hats and assist with a variety of functions and activities including marketing, operations and more.
- Ambitious, eager to learn, web-savvy and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience/knowledge of sports, previous startup experience, previous sales experience.
Starting with 25-30 hours per week with potential to grow into a full time, salaried position. Ideally this starts at a part time role and transitions into full-time salaried position. Hours and days of week flexible with school schedules, etc. Compensation will be determined based on qualifications.
Internship / Entry-Level
Minneapolis, MN Our office is downtown Minneapolis at WeWork Capella Tower.
HOW TO APPLY
Email resume and brief explanation of your interest in the position to email@example.com
Lead Full Stack Developer - Position has been filled
TeamGenius is looking for a full-stack developer to LEAD our efforts in building out our functional roadmap, automate our development processes, and help shape the future vision of our products and technology. This is a fast-paced, agile development team building a SaaS web and mobile platform in C# MVC and SQL Server running on Azure.
Hustle, curiosity, and a willingness to learn are crucial for everyone on our team.
Technically, you’ll need the following:
- Understanding of concepts for unit testing, dependency injection, and continuous integration.
Extra credit for:
- Proven UI/UX design skills with CSS3, HTML5, less or sass, and Node.js
- Experience with Angular, Xamarin Forms, DevExpress MVC, and Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of concepts for domain driven design, test driven development, and DevOps.
- Knowledge of best practices for user account and data security in a data intensive application.
Perks for being part of TeamGenius include:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Medical and dental benefits
- All the perks of a WeWork membership (free beer!)
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing early stage startup at an that you’ve always wanted!